Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Garbage and Waste Management India

Morning to evening, from the time I wake to the time I sleep, toxic waste is all I breathe, toxic waste is all I see! When will this end, when will our culture allow us to change our habits, or are we all in this bunny rabbit race of consumption and disposal. Keep your house clean and dirty that of your neighbors; shame, shame so called educated people travel abroad and change, but here in our country all we do is litter and complain! That’s your trash, I saw you throw it out of your car window, I saw you empty it out in the street, but the other day I met you at a social gathering, talking between your friends, I herd you mention how the country is going to the dogs, how the so called uneducated are spoiling it for you all! Paradox! Mr. Mr. to get your act in order, time to stop paying lip service, time to visit a doctor, because the problem is not with every one else, the problem is with you, the problem is with your thought process, the problem is your sense of entitlement. Lets shed our skin and show our color, saffron, white and green , lets take this as a challenge and prove the cynics wrong , Indian will be cleaned if we all work along!

www.ecowise.net.in

No comments: